Home > Know India Programmes
|KIP No.||Dates||Partner State|
|37||17.12.2016 to 10.01.2017||Uttar Pradesh|
|38||17.12.2016 to 10.01.2017||Kerala|
|39||27.12.2016 to 20.01.2017||Gujarat|
|40||27.12.2016 to 20.01.2017||West Bengal|
Updated Application Forms for the KIP and Revised Guidelines are attached.
Some important aspects w.r.t. these KIPs may be noted by the applicants.
1. All four KIP groups will participate in the youth Pravasi Bharatiya Divas on 7 January 2017 in Bengaluru and the inauguration of 14th PBD Convention on 8 January 2017 - where PM and select Chief Ministers will participate and address delegates. Therefore, Bengaluru has been included in the 25 day itinerary of the KIP groups.
2. In the Application Form, the applicant should indicate his preference for each KIP, in the order or priority. Ministry will attempt to allot the first preference of each applicant to the extent possible. If there are too many applicants for a specific KIP, the allotment of candidates will be on first-come-first serve basis and subject to fulfillment of all eligibility criteria.
3. Since organizing four KIPs together is an exercise which involved detailed coordination, deadline for accepting applications at the Embassy is 24th October 2016 .
4. All other conditions/criteria for the KIP groups, will be as specified in the guidelines attached.
5. Please read the guideleines for eligibility criteria.
Download Link 2 - KIP Guidelines revised