News and Events
- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the 22nd Edition of International Engineering and Technology Fair (IETF) 2017 from 2nd -4th February 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, spread over 30,000 sq. mtrs. IETF is a global platform for buyer-seller meets, international conferences and seminars, business networking, technology assessments, strategic partnerships, Investments, vendor development, and showcasing latest products. The launch of “Make in India” campaign, major new national program dedicated to facilitate investment, foster innovation, enhance skill development and promote intellectual property and build best-in-class manufacturing infrastructure. The 22nd IETF 2017 will feature concurrent shows such as Automach, Digital Office, Green Mobility, Logistics, Metal & Metallurgy, Skills, Solid Waste Management, Water India & Plumbing, Industrial Maintenance covered under “Make in India” campaign & Global Pavilion. For further details, please click…
- Established in 1942, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is amongst the foremost and largest publicly funded scientific and industrial research organization in the world, with 37 state-of-the-art National Laboratories/Institutes, 3 Innovation Complexes and 38 Centres across India. CSIR is looking for outstanding R&D professionals to head its prestigious National Laboratories/Institutes. For further details, please click...
- The 10th India International Textile Machinery Exhibition (India ITME -2016), largest textile machinery show in India, will be held from 3– 8 December 2016 at Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (East), Mumbai.
- Hon'ble Prime Minister's Letter to Citizens on Completion of 1 year of Government
- The Government of Rajasthan in association with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing Resurgent Rajasthan Investors Summit on 19-20 November 2015 at Jaipur (India).
- Direct Admission of Students Abroad (DASA) 2015
- IMF: India a bright spot in global economy, will clock 7.2% growth.